My Baby’s Development
Your Baby’s Development begins at Conception
- My life begins from the moment of conception, your genes combined to determine my physical characteristics, sex, facial features, body type, hair color, eyes & skin.
- My Intelligence & personality are set – the way I think & feel begin from the moment of conception.
- My heart beats on day 18.
- At 40 days, I can respond to your touch.
- I can move my hands & feet at 8 weeks.
- I hear your voice at 20 weeks.
- I am sleeping by 24 weeks.
- My eyes open at 32 weeks.
- By 37 weeks I am fully developed and ready to meet you.