Interested in Becoming a Volunteer…?
Are you called to service? We have the following volunteer opportunities:
- Mentors - Would you like to give someone a “hand up” rather than a “hand out”. Our volunteer mentors care about their clients and provide guidance and support to the moms until the baby is one year old.
- Support Group Facilitator – assist in our Sexual Integrity and Men of Integrity or Post Abortion Support Programs. Groups meet weekly either in the day or evening.
- Office Assistant – help with the day to day business of the center. This could be phone reception, data entry, copying and filing.
- Clothes Closet Helper – assist in sorting and folding donated items for our moms and their babies.
- Medical Professional – an RN who can assist in the pregnancy testing and life options counseling. A licensed sonographer to assist with our limited ultrasound provided to our abortion vulnerable clients.
- Church Liaison – Provide to your church community coordination of pregnancy center fundraising opportunities, educational opportunities and service coordination.
- Marketing/Fundraising – help promote our program services through assistance with newsletters and web site management, or participate in event planning.
- Sidewalk Counselor – assist with providing resource information to abortion minded individuals.
For further information Contact us at 813-631-4398 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org