She’s Pregnant…What Do I Do Now?
Your girlfriend thinks she is pregnant or has confirmed she is, what do you do? Where can you find answers?
- Confirm that she is really pregnant and how far along she is. Go with her to a local Foundations of Life Pregnancy Center for a free pregnancy test and a free ultrasound.
- Be supportive, listen to the information being provided, and ask questions. You can support each other and ensure you know as much as you can about her pregnancy.
- You have a right to know all your options and the impact of each option on her, you and your baby.
- Be honest, share your thoughts and discuss them openly without putting pressure on each other or feeling you have to make an immediate decision. Both of you share in the decision and need to weigh each option and not feel pressured into an undesirable life impacting decision.
- We are ready to help, call for an appointment today. All appointments are free, confidential, and non-judgmental.
At all of our pregnancy help center locations, we offer free and confidential services, consultations and resources.
How To Contact Us
- Use the ‘Get Help Now’ Contact Form
- Choose the pregnancy center and city closest to you from the ‘Get Help Now’ menu
- General information – email: Foundations of Life or call: 813-631-4398